Review Transportation Contracts
- We can review and analyze your current agreements for both insured and retained risks. Additionally, our professionals can prepare revised or new agreement forms to assist your risk balance strategy.
Process Freight Claims
- Our claims staff can provide immediate guidance and hands-on assistance if you suffer a cargo loss/damage claim or you can outsource your claims administration process to us and we’ll handle all aspects of your claims from occurrence through final settlement.
Collect Freight Charges
- RSQ can take action to collect unpaid invoices or take necessary steps to protect your interests in the event of customer insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
Labor & Employment Matters
- We can provide practical guidance and support regarding your human resources practices in matters involving employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, discipline, terminations, employee classification challenges and restrictive covenants, as well as other matters that impact your workforce.
Federal, State, and Local Taxes
- We work with independent certified public accountants and tax attorneys.
Customs Regulation Compliance
- We can assist you with both the “rose and the thorn” in navigating Customs regulations.
Broker Liability – Carrier Selection
- Balancing operational demands and customer service requirements with practical risk solutions can reduce or avoid the broker’s exposure for the acts or negligence of hired motor carriers.
Insurance Coverage Issues
- Insurance contracts are complex contracts between the insured and insurer. We can answer your questions and help guide you through coverage, limits and mechanics of how your insurance policies work.
Safety Compliance Reviews
- Motor carriers face a daunting array of regulations and rules promulgated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Monetary fines and/or a downgraded safety rating from inspections and compliance reviews can threaten the carrier’s ability to continue operations.
Selling and/or Buying Transportation Business
- Whether you’re considering transferring your business to a family member(s), your management team or employees or an outside party, we can assist your preparation and advise you through the process to “frame and contain” risk in order maximize the value of the transaction. For buyers, we can assist all or pieces of your due diligence.